1. Yoga- Jen and her teacher Mandy possess 3 sessions per week that include sun salutations, and the actual link, tree, and butterfly present. Mandy also offers Jen do scissor leg techniques, and runs for weight training. Jen has been doing yoga for a long time now and credits yoga and the woman's instructor Mandy to keep the woman's muscles lengthy and lean.
2. Cardio- Together with Jen’s yoga exercise sessions she also has a cardio routine. Jen alternates between an elliptical trainer and the treadmill. Jen will the woman's cardiovascular sessions just before her yoga exercise to help improve the woman's metabolic process. Your woman starts with a 5 moment warm up, then Twenty minutes of rigorous operating on the treadmill machine, or even on the elliptical. This helps Jen burn up calories, while providing her a good warm up prior to her yoga course. Jen additionally enjoys going for quick uses the beach together with her dog.
3. Budokon- Jen also practices Budokon along with Cameron Shayne. Cameron Shayne is a martial arts expert that's noted for training stars for additional challenging/physical parts. Budokon is a mixture of martial arts methods and deep breathing. Budokon is intended to channel energy and achieve balance via special techniques and exercises. During one of Jen’s Budokon periods she will burn up to 900 calories from fat!
4. The actual Zone Diet- Since her days on “Friends” Jen has been using the Zone diet to stay from the woman's objective weight. The actual Zone Diet includes a ratio of 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% body fat. The Zone Diet suggests utilizing lean sources of protein, and low-starch fruit. Jen also makes use of part manage.
5. The South Beach Diet- Jen additionally follows the minds of the South Beach Diet. The actual South Beach Diet focuses on “Good Carbohydrates vs. Bad Carbs” and “Good Fat vs. Bad Fats”. “Good Carbs” on The South Beach Diet contain carbohydrates along with low sugars. “Good Fats” contain unsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acid.